Brother-in-law says fuck, Indian sex story in English



Brother-in-law sex story
It is about those days when I used to study in college. There lived a Punjabi family in our neighborhood in which Sirf was only two members. A 70-year-old elderly, and a girl. The age of the boy would have been around 24–25 years and the girl would have been aged 20–21 years. The elderly were the fathers of both of them and often lived with the sick. While the mother of both of them had died. Although there were more than 5-6 girls in that family, she was quite Omar and everyone was married and lived with her husband in her in-law’s house, which was sometimes -2 to see her father. Used to come for 3 days. We had to go to that family too. Jija Sali ki chudai (Brother-in-law sex story)
The boy’s name was AVINASH and the girl’s name was Savita. savita was very beautiful. I used to call AVINASH Bhai Sahab and Savita as JG. savita ‘s body as if God had made it in the mold. The blond cheetah has a slight pinkish color like a spoonful of saffron in milk. Body 34–22–36. The tit was hard and bulging and his butts were heavy, it seemed that instead of his bum, there were two big oranges. She mostly wore salwar kurta and when moving, it seemed that two oranges were rubbing each other. When she used to laugh, she used to have very cute pits in her cheeks, which made her look more beautiful. There was a special thing in it that she did not make any mistake in anything, whether she liked it or not. She always said that she is very sweet. If she has something to eat and she does not like it, but she still praises him that it has become very tasty. We always used to do this about Savita.
Everyone in our colony was crazy about him and once wanted to fuck him. I too often thought that I wish I could fuck Savita and one day an opportunity came. The month of September was going on. That day was Sunday and everyone had a holiday and the time would have been around 11 in the morning. I went to my terrace for some work. Our two roofs are mixed together and their rooms and bathrooms are clearly visible from the roof. So that day when I went to the terrace, the sound of Savita’s song was coming, so I started to look towards her house in the same way, I was shocked because Savita was sitting on the door in the naked bathroom and kept her legs wide.
True friends, I just kept looking. savita ‘s tits were absolutely fair and taut and even more beautiful than I thought. There were two small circles of light pink in the middle of her white nipples and they had exactly pink colored nipples which came out. His whole body was very smooth and fair and do not ask between the legs. There were black silky hairs on her pussy and there was a light pink crack between them. A small gram-like grain was shining upwards in the crack. She was washing clothes at that time and all her attention was on that side.
Seeing Savita in this condition, my LND stood up completely as if he was saluting this beautiful pussy. I felt that I should reach there immediately and tighten Savita but I could not do it. I stood there for a long time and kept watching savita like this and kept grabbing my LND from above. My condition was getting very bad. My throat was very dry that I was not able to swallow the spit properly. My legs were shivering and it seemed that my legs were not strong enough and I would fall. In this condition, he kept watching for about 15-20 minutes. She was looking at her legs in the legs by bending the bar-2 head and rubbing her hair with a cloth, which used to remove some hair off her pussy. I understood that today Savita is cleaning her pussy hair with a hair-remover. I was watching him very keenly that his eye fell on me and he immediately closed the bathroom door. Seeing this, I was very scared and came down from the roof. I had been in the same mood all day wondering what I would answer if would ask about this, but nothing was clear. I thought that I would not be able to see him for 2-3 days and after that, the matter would calm down and then I would see what to answer. I survived savita one day and did not come in front of her eyes. The next day Papa and Mummy had to go to someone from morning to evening and the driver had not come, so Papa told me that I should leave them in the car and bring them back in the evening. I was going to leave him from the car that when I saw Savita speeding towards my car, I was shocked because of fear. My father had already sat in the car, so I quickly drove the car forward. Although the mother also said that Savita is coming towards us, there should be no urgent work, but I heard it unheard and took the car fast.
I thought in my mind that if life is saved, millions will be found and come back to the foolish house. When I left my mother and came back home, I saw that she was standing at our gate, as soon as I stopped the car, she ran to the car and asked me not to try to drive the car away. Otherwise, it will be very bad. (Brother-in-law sex story)
I thought in my mind that if life is saved, millions will be found and come back to the foolish house. When I left my mother and came back home, I saw that she was standing at our gate, as soon as I stopped the car, she ran to the car and asked me not to try to drive the car away. Otherwise, it will be very bad. I got scared very badly and stammered, “G, where am I running and where is my courage to do whatever I can to run away from you?”On this, Savita said- When you saw me now, then you had run away quickly and now the talk is being made. I said – G, let me park ut the car on one side and then sit inside and talk. She said – okay! I park the car aside and went inside my house with Savita. I turned on my room as soon as I was sweating due to panic. Then I said forcefully on my lips with a slight smile – Come on, sit down and say what to say. And I used to say. She said- Do not fear! I will not beat you or scold you! I have come to say that what were you seeing from the terrace that day? So I started becoming a bit unknown and said- Jeezy, when are you talking, I don’t care. So he smiled a little and said – brother-in-law is made! Wasn’t seeing me naked from the terrace on Sunday morning? If I did not answer, she said- Is it nice to see a young girl naked like this? Do not feel ashamed? So I said – G you are so beautiful that if you saw me naked that day, I could not turn my eyes and I kept looking at you. By the way, I am a very decent boy and I have seen you naked for the first time. So she laughed and said – Yes! It has been visible that you are such a decent boy who walks around looking at young girls naked. I too quickly said – G, why were you rubbing your hair between your legs, again and again, then she was ashamed and said – Shit! Somewhere young girls are asked such a So I asked – then who is askedSo he only said this – I don’t know! Now I understood that she was not more annoyed than seeing that day. By that time, my fear had reduced to a great extent and my LND started standing up. I again had fun and I asked Savita again – tell me what you were doing that day? (Brother-in-law sex story)
On hearing this she first smiled and then said right away – would you like to see me naked again?
My heart started beating very loudly and I said lightly – yes, GG! I want to see you naked again.
So she said- Have you ever done this work before?
I said no !
So he said – come to me! Today I will teach you everything and by saying this he held me in his arms and started kissing my lips. I also held her tightly and started kissing her lips. His tongue was trying to enter my mouth, so I opened my mouth and started sucking his tongue. Here my Lund was also hurting like a hurt black snake and was moving to come out of the pants. I extended one hand and placed it on Savita’s stretched teat and started rubbing it with great disdain. savita ‘s entire body was meditating like a furnace and our hot breaths were hitting each other’s breaths. It seemed that I was being blown up in the clouds. Now I was not patient. I put my other hand on her pussy while rubbing her nipple and started mashing them very badly.




A slight moan came out of Savita’s mouth – Ohhhhhhhh …. IEEE. And quote – just relax! I am not going to run away, it hurts when you rub it hard.
But I kept rubbing his butts in my tune and oh ohhhhhhh…. Ayyeyayiye. Kept doing
Hearing these voices, my LND was getting desperate and was hitting around her navel from inside the pant. I whispered in his ear and said- Take off your salwar kameez!
At first, she started to refuse, but when I started lifting her shirt up, she said- Wait, Baba! You will only break my buttons! I take off only!
And saying this, he unbuttoned his shirt and removed his shirt. Now she was standing in a white bra and salwar. I just kept looking at him. There was not a single hair on his side, he probably cleaned his side hair on Sunday too. I lifted my right hand and placed it on her left nipple and started pressing on the top of the bra and I was moving the other hand on her ass.
savita’s face had turned red and sobs were coming out of her mouth – Ahhhhh … Ahhhhh … Ohhhhh …
At this time both my hands were busy rubbing her nipple and gand and lips were sucking her lips. I laid him on the bed and I climbed on top of him and took his hands below his waist and raised the head and started sucking his lips. (Brother-in-law sex story)
I was so excited that many times he said – Just suck a little, I feel suffocated.
Many times suck each other’s lips – 2 goo’s mouth out of both of us.
Now I started to unhook her bra from behind and after a little hard work, she also opened it and as soon as the hook opened her cucumber jumped as if she had been imprisoned by forcibly and now she got freedom. Her tits were very white and very hard and tight. The nipples were raised up and tightened.
As soon as I started rubbing her nipple with one hand and sucking the other with my mouth, Deepli’s condition deteriorated and she started swearing loudly. Now with her mouth.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh … Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh sound like the sound of the sound. Here my LND was still imprisoned in the pant and was jumping and hitting her pussy from above her salwar. Now I sucked her nipple with my mouth and rubbed the tit with one hand and opened her salwar nada with the other hand and she too did not delay and helped me to remove my salwar by raising my Gand.
Now she was in panty and she was wearing white panty which was getting wet on top of her pussy. It seemed that her pussy started releasing water due to excitement.
As soon as I started rubbing her pussy on top of Panty, she started to vibrate and in fun, she said – I have been naked and have seen everything, but you are still hiding your pant in pant!
Having said this, she opened the zip of my pant and since I do not wear underwear under or under the pant, my LND came out in a very funky mood. savita became very happy after seeing my LND and said- Hi Ram! Your LND is very long and thick, will be about 8 inches long and will be 3 inches thick. Wow! You will have a lot of fun. I used to consider you as a child till now, but you are very young! Own a beautiful LND and have the power to fuck very well.
Now she removed all my clothes one by one and started stroking my trunk. My Lond supra was becoming completely red and very hot. Now I also removed her panty from her pussy and saw that today there is not a single hair on her pussy and it is absolutely beautiful.
I said – GG, that day you had a lot of jaunt on your pussy and today it is very clear and shining like a diamond, then she laughed and said – I am not like you who does not clean her jaunt and side forest. I do not like it and you also make it clear.
I said- GG, I have not even cleaned my Zant and armpit hair till date and I am afraid that I will not cut with a blade!
So she blossomed and then said- If this is the case, then I will shave with the side hair and LND, and yes there is one more thing, now you do not call me JG again and again. Now I am not your brother-in-law, I am your sweetheart, so now you call me a pariah.
I said – good! (Brother-in-law sex story)
Having said this, I put a finger in her pussy hole, the hole was very wet and was getting very smooth. Her pussy was absolutely pink due to the release of water. I started to finger her pussy inside and sometimes I used to crush her rash between fingers. Siskaria was coming out of his mouth – huhhhhh … Ahhhhh … HEY EE EE HAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED, and was saying that I just let the finger out loud and I started to do it faster. The voice of the Siskaris was increasing from his mouth and he was constantly uffhhhhhhh… uhhhhhhhhhh… ohhhhhh…. .Hhhhhh hi died! When she was doing, she started shaking her waist fast and stuck and said – ha aa aa aa aa aa. Aurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrjr outside inside hi EEE mrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr by saying calm and I saw that there was water coming out of her pussy, which made the sheet wet.
I said – GG, you have left!
Yes I’m lost And then she spoke with a little showy anger – what I had just said, you forgot that you are calling me now and not a pariah! And you are still being alive! (Brother-in-law sex story)
I said sorry Sorry. Oops no, dear! For some time, we kept on having such fun and in the meantime, she had fallen once more. She was still stroking my Alida, now I was getting out of my memory. She also started saying – Vicky and don’t torture and put your Alida in my pussy too.
Hearing this, I came in between his legs and put a pillow under his Gand, which lifted his pussy up. Now I widened her legs and bend her knees up and put my Lond supra on her pussy hole, I felt that I had put LND on a furnace, her pussy was so hot and was tapering like a furnace. I lifted my waist and hit it with a push and my Lond supra entered her pussy and after this, I made a very strong push, which caused my LND to penetrate her pussy for 5-6 inches and a sob came out of her mouth and said that you are so disrespectful, who wants to get his LND into my pussy in one stroke! Hey, do you intend to tear my pussy? Just do it easy! Your LND is big, so it hurts.
But I did not listen to any of her and made another push fast and now Sara’s whole Lund had penetrated her pussy. He shouted in a slight voice – Yes, Yayyayi, Arrrrrrrrrh died Oooooh Merrrrrrrmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaa!
And I was afraid that something might not go wrong and asked if I was getting more pain then I should remove it!
She said – Oh no, not much, but you have done it inside completely, so you are feeling a little bit pained, your LND is quite long and fat, hence!
Now you lie down on me and suck tit!
And I did like this and started sucking and rubbing her nipple. In a while, he started having fun and shook his gand and started to rise up and said – Now it was a shock! And I started picking up my waist and bum and started banging with loud noise. Within a short time, the final shunt sound started coming out of his mouth. She was speaking – Ayayeeeeee. Rrrrhhhhhhhwodd mature jaur jodar ko chod fad de merrrrriii chuut ko uffhfffff mrrrrrrrrh fhhhhhhhhhrrrh is from aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
My LND had become very wet and had become very smooth due to which it also came out 2-3 times. Now I had accelerated the pace of the attack. I felt a bit of fun and I pushed 2 – put her water on one finger and suddenly, on the tip of her Gand, I put the finger inside her Gand and she screamed with utter pain and said – what the devil is doing? Hey, it hurts me, take out the finger from my Gand immediately. (Brother-in-law sex story)
I asked- Has anyone ever killed Gand? I want to kill your Gand.
savita said no! I have never killed my Gand nor will she have me killed because she does not believe in killing Gand!
Then he turned back and asked- have you killed your Gand or killed someone?
So I answered no.
On this he said – Vicky you are so beautiful and smart, how did you leave me? Because the boys run the job by killing each other with each other.
I said – I’m sure sexy, but I neither kill nor kill a boy, I just want to fuck pussy. Yes, today your heart has fallen on the Gand, so I want to kill you. savita said- So far I have never killed Gand, if you ever want to be killed, I will get you killed. (Brother-in-law sex story)
We were just talking that she started to intertwine again – hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
She kept doing like this and the pace of my bumps was increasing here and I was getting sweaty-2, now my mouth also started coming out from the mouth. Am hi I felt unconcerned. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh By Throwing Through The Fendi. Sucking. On the other hand, Savita was also making sounds – Haaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeii It of the book. And saying this – her whole body swung once again and she too collapsed with me.
He buried his teeth in my shoulder and a scream came out of my mouth and he laughed out loud. I lay on him like this for a long time. Then both of us got up and went to the bathroom so he asked me to go out but I refused and said – Pariah I will stay here and watch you urinating! (Brother-in-law sex story)
At first, she continued to refuse but then she agreed and sat in front of me and started urinating. I have not been able to know where his urine is coming out of the pussy but it was nice to see him urinating. The edge of her pee was coming out of her pussy quite thick and rising upwards was falling far away and Savita was laughing shyly looking at me.
Then when I urinated, he also looked at me very carefully. My edge too was very thick and was going far enough. Meanwhile, we started getting excited again and once again we fuck. We lay bare and stuck talking for a long time. My mind was once again trying to fuck him, but Savita refused and said – do not fuck too much or else weakness will come. I also obeyed him and got ready wearing his clothes and then started looking for another opportunity. (Brother-in-law sex story)


virgin girl gets fucked by her best friend’s brother

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hindi sex story सील पैक भाभी की पहली चुदाई

सुमन ने अपने ससुर से चुदवाया भाग - 1| Hindi Sex Story